Home

Why can't i approve my pending posts on facebook

I can't approve posts pending on my group and yet iam an

If you'd like to maintain tighter control over what appears in your Facebook timeline (and thus to everyone you're Facebook friends with), there's a simple, but underused, mechanism built right into Facebook to give you approval rights over everything people tag you in The other is Review posts friends tag you in before they go on your timeline. To enable or disable this (depending on what you have), click Edit, then click Enable or Disable. Enabling means you.. First, make sure you're posting them as your page and not as your profile. Next, look under settings in your posts section and if they are stuck there and need to be approved by the page. If you find you're still stuck, please reach out and send a..

The fact is, the most common reason why you won't be able to post on your Facebook page is that page being suspended. If Facebook has determined that you've broken their community guidelines or other rules one too many times, you will be locked out of some or all of the features of your page The issue is still on Going I add to take the app down from Shopify as the Instagram stoped working as well, installed the new Facebook app, and the same thing happen, instagram working just fine but still not approved from Facebook for whatever reason, my request directly with Facebook for a new review is still marked as open waiting for response Facebook will email you with details that explain why your post wasn't approved. Once you find out the cause of disapproval, you can now edit your post and create a compliant one. Save your changes and resubmit your ad for review For the last 4days my facebook most recent and top stories havnt added any new posts from my friends ivhave on here all im seeing is the same constant posts daily Reply I believe I've been.

How to View and Edit Post Pending Admin Approval in

On Facebook, if you post in a group that requires an admin

1. Post-click content and functionality (an ad may be disapproved if the post-click landing page content isn't fully functional, doesn't match the offer promoted in your ad, or doesn't fully comply with Advertising Policies) Although some ads may take longer, most are reviewed within 24 hours
  2. The pending means that the item you are looking for is not currently available. A seller can mark an item on pending once the item is sold or the deal has been made with a certain buyer. Once the item has a pending sign on Facebook Marketplace, the buyers can send a message to the seller or save the item on the app, once the item is available.
  3. Doubtless, large parts of it are automated, but it can't all be automated or else we'd see more issues with just the automation. In any case, when you create an ad, that ad is Approved pending review. In other words, it needs approval from Facebook's team before it will show up on the site
  4. I thought I had my item posted on Facebook Marketplace but when I searched for my item later it was still a draft! I searched in vain for help on Facebook o..
  5. has always had the right to set their own rules about what can be posted in their groups. While group ad

How to Approve Visitor Post on a Managed Facebook Page

3. In the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, and find the Post Approval option. Enable it by selecting the check box next to All group posts must be approved by an admin. 4. Finally, click the Save button to preserve the changes. 5. Later, when a member of the group makes a post, you will be able to review its content before other people. Don't Panic - They're still there. On your Facebook Page look at the tabs on the left hand side. You'll see a tab called 'Posts'. If you select that then.Hey Presto! Now down the right hand side you'll be able to see the Visitor Posts. Click on the top bar where it says 'Visitor Posts' and you'll see the posts in a pop. From the Facebook mobile app, press the More tab in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Scroll down to select Settings, then Account Settings.. In the next screen, click.

Most reputable Online Marketing Agencies use Facebook's Business Manager to coordinate the various social media pages they're responsible for. In this article we'll explain how to accept an administrator request to your Facebook Company Page. You can watch the video or follow these simple text instructions. Video Step by Step Instructions First, to your [ Most people have tried to get around this buy using posting as a discussion. Unfortunately Facebook has caught on and when you hit post, if their algorithms detect things like for sale or a. Usually, there's a notification if post has been deleted by the poster. Or just deleted, don't remember exactly, but there were certain footprint by which you. Facebook, I can't admin my own group if I can't reply or comment to any posts! Gail Williams My friend and l have the same issue.have been on to facebooknow it's just a waiting gam Account Kit Instant Verification bypasses the need for a verification code via SMS when Android consumers enter in a phone number that matches the one they have listed on Facebook.. This is only possible if the person is using the Facebook for Android app.If we are unable to confirm a match, the person will be taken through the regular flow and receive a verification code via SMS

With Facebook Pay, you can manage your payment methods and access support all in one place. Steps to take prior to contacting support about missing payments. If you haven't received your payment by the 21st of the month, please check the following before contacting support Jan 3, 2018. #1. I frequently post items for sale in dedicated Facebook groups daily (about 50+ posts across 4 groups daily) and for years it has been fine but ever since Facebook started the. At the quarterly meeting, discuss new Facebook features, address concerns about previous posts and talk about new tactics that you'd like to implement. • Define the voice of your Page. Each individual has a unique voice, but when representing a business or brand on a Facebook Page the Page admins should work together to form a consistent voice

There are several reasons that you may not be able to post in a group. 1. If you can't post in any groups that you have joined, it typically means that you have upset the Facebook gods and they have taken away your group posting ability. That prev.. Facebook builds technologies that give people the power to connect with friends and family, find communities and grow businesses Facebook Business Manager was originally created with agencies in mind. Business Manager allows users to pull in employees or contractors as well as client Facebook Pages and Ads account, and assign those employees to work on those various client Pages and Ads accountsall in one interface

Write a new post. Step 3: Avoid This Problem in the Future. As annoying as it is when your scheduled Facebook post didn't post, this problem shouldn't happen all the time. As I mentioned, we post hundreds of posts per month, and it has only affected us 2 or 3 times. Still, that's frequently enough to be frustrating In order for the merge to be approved by Facebook, the names have to be as similar as possible Update the 'about' information on each Page to reflect the same information about your business. Make sure the same website, the same phone number and/or address and the same description are listed

Creator Studio lets creators and publishers manage posts, insights and messages from all of your Facebook Pages in one place. Creator Studio. rightArrow. rightArrow. Welcome to Creator Studio for Facebook. Video, inspiration and publishing, all in one place. Create, Publish and Engage I go on my newsfeed and can only see a few posts, when I first go on I get the same post at the beginning everytime! I cannot see my family's posts unless I click on their profile. Every post I've seen any how to fix it doesn't work and I've seen that loads of people are having the same issues and a lot are leaving Facebook fur this reason When it is enabled, it gives the power to admins and moderators to approve or deny all the posts from the members. Whenever someone posts in such a group, the post has to be approved first. 7 Facebook can reject ads for a lot of different reasons and they don't always offer a lot of explanation, leaving you to wonder why your ads aren't running. It's even tougher when running ads with real estate content. It's especially easy for compliant real estate ads to get mistakenly flagged as violating ad guidelines. Facebook [ Scroll to find the Advanced Settings Section and click the edit pencil next to Apps. Click the Add Apps button at the bottom of the popup window. Search for the CinchShare Facebook approved app and click to confirm your selection. Confirm adding the CinchShare app to your group by clicking the Add button. Return to your CinchShare My Networks.

How to Require Moderator Approval for Posts in Your

Ways to See Pending Posts on Your Facebook Timeline

My Facebook feed posts are not showing up, or all I can see is the Like box but no posts There are a few common reasons why your Facebook feed embed might not be displaying. It's recommended to go through the following checks before requesting suppor W hile you can easily manage what you post on Facebook and who can see those posts, you can't necessarily control what others post about you. If you've been tagged in an unflattering photo, it.

How to Review and Approve What Appears On Your Facebook

1. Create a Clear Code of Conduct. For some using Facebook groups for business or marketing, it's helpful to establish group policies. These can be published in the description, but it's a good call to make up to 10 official rules with one of Facebook's newer group features that allows you to actually dictate rules When you click the Boost Post button, Facebook creates a new Facebook ad campaign for the post you want to promote. That Facebook campaign is optimized for Post Engagements, which means reactions, comments, and shares. After you enter your desired targeting, total budget, duration, payment method and you're off to the races Add the date and time you want your post go out. Notice that you can also backdate your posts to supplement your Timeline if you wish (more on that later). You can schedule your post up to 6 months in the future (more months are shown, but if you select more than 6 months out, Facebook won't accept it). You can schedule the minutes at 00-, 10. We've got an entire course on Facebook Groups over at the Digiterati Academy (this includes an additional hours' module covering all the recent updates to Facebook Groups) as well as a Masterclass on using Group Member Request settings (which goes into even more detail than this blog post!). Update (summer 2017) Several months after writing this post we have seen this Ask Questions feature.

How to Approve Posts Before They Go on Your Facebook

28. Hey fellas.....figured I'd try to find an answer here before I go elsewhere. I updated my Fordpass App a week or so ago, plugged in my phone and added my truck back and clicked the button to activate it. However, I'm getting the activation pending icon on the app and the authorization button is not appearing on my phone (iPhone) or dash?? For starters Why can't I tag someone on Facebook? Because anyone can tag a Page - but tagging a person doesn't always work. Using default privacy settings, Facebook profiles can someone on Facebook, and they can tag Pages - whether or not they've liked that those Pages. (So you can tag Vin Diesel's Facebook Page in your Chronicles of Riddick fan art, even if you haven't yet.

Why can't I see my post on a Facebook page I admin? - Quor

1. Contributors don't have permission to publish posts. So for the Contributor, there is a very real difference between these two statuses: Draft means I'm still working on this post. It's not ready yet.. Pending Review means I think this post is ready for someone else to approve and publish
  2. When a Class/Group member sends a post while the moderation mode is on, you will see an indicator in your Bell Notifications in your top toolbar and you will see a Pending Post indicator at the top of your Class Stream. To Approve or Decline a Pending Post from your Class/Group, do the following: Navigate to the Class/Group; Click Pending Post
  3. When you post on your business Facebook page, who sees the posts and how many people see it? In this quick Facebook Insights walkthrough, I show you how to.
  4. g. We continue to get comments on the post daily, and it seems that readers still have a lot of questions about the process
  5. s post as the page and that the wall defaults to showing only posts made by that page
  6. One option is to use Facebook pages/ Business Manager. To remove a tag from Facebook pages, a Business must select either the posts tab or stories tab, and then click on the downward arrow next to the creator's handle, and click the remove button. A second option is to remove the tag within Instagram
  7. Ideally, your new ad will be approved, you can discard the old one, and move on with life. If you're rejected again, you have the joy of going through this whole process again, or simply finding someone who works for Facebook and getting them to review and tell you specifically why your ads have been rejected

5 Reasons Why You're Unable to Post to Your Facebook Pag

Blocking someone will make it so that they can't see your posts or shares in a Space; however, they can still see and participate in the Space. If you are an admin of the Space, you can block that person from the Space, regardless of whether or not you've blocked them on their profile. Can I cancel an invitation to join my Space? Yes Tips for Selling on a Facebook Marketplace: Admin tip: Read through the group policy, usually pinned to the top of the group page.Some will not allow you to cross-post, meaning post the same item in different groups. That just opens up a whole bag o' crazy trying to keep track of who was next in line A re you tired of accepting friend requests one by one or want to get rid of all pending friends request at once? Well, if this is the case, you can get rid of it by accepting or rejecting such a long list of pending requests in bulk. So let's see how this Facebook trick helps us to auto accept all Facebook friend requests with one click

I and my boss are the admin of the page, the page owner is the actual business and the request is pending and we can't find this request anywhere. Emails, accounts and whatever we tried, nothing. The icon of the owner (the business) is not shown and instead, there is a suitcase which for what I've understood means that the request is still pending Sometimes your ads will get approved in minutes. Other days it can take hours. But occasionally a day and a night will go by and you wake up to find it still says Pending Review next to your ad in the Ads Manager. Some ads will simply slip through the cracks of Facebook's approval system

Solved: Facebook - commerce account Not aproved Error with

If you're sure you want to grant access, click the blue button that says, Approve Request That is it. You're done. Now that you approved access: There is a lot of clicking to approve Facebook page admin invite requests but it's easy as long as you know where to go. This guide should have made it quick and simple I bet everyone who has managed Facebook Ads had to deal with disapproved ads at least once. Or, in a better case, with those that took too much time to get approved. As you certainly know, Facebook algorithms reject all ads that violate its advertising policies. In this article, I want to share the most recent updates on Facebook´s policies in order to get your ads approved (quickly)

Why Can't I Boost My Post? The 2 Most Common Reasons for

Imagine you spend time and effort to post things to your personal timeline or business page on Facebook but they are removed without any trace or notification.If you boosted these posts, you will see the errors below in your Ads Manager:. Missing Required Parameter: To generate a creative preview, 'creative_id', 'ad_id' OR 'creative' must be provided Visibility options when making a Facebook post (click for larger image). In the example above, when you're about to make a new post from the desktop version of Facebook, you can set who is allowed to see the post (as well as whether that post should be on your timeline or as part of your story) Note: If you do not have the product photos you would like to use readily available on your computer, visit the Products tab in your CommentSold admin dashboard and click on the three dots next to the item you would like to post for sale.Click Download Image. The main product image will open and can be saved for use in your Facebook post. If there is another product image you would like.

How to Fix 8 Common Facebook Frustrations - Techliciou

Reason 3: Not Enough Instagram Business Presence. Another significant reason for getting your account not approved for Instagram Shopping is a considerable amount of business presence among the virtual audience. Your Instagram account should not be a very new account, as it will have very few followers to establish your brand as a known. Admins of a popular public group for the city of Aberdeen, Wash., found out they would have to approve each new post, effective immediately, via a Facebook notification. It said all posts now. The new Facebook developer integration should be really handy and easy, but i'm struggling with creating a test user or a regular Facebook user to get permissions to sign in my app. I opened a TestApp, and in as a Admin works great! The problem is adding more Facebook accounts and test users Products You Can't Advertise on Facebook. Now that we've covered the Facebook ad review process, it's time to list the products which you currently can't advertise on Facebook. Once you're armed with the knowledge from this list, you'll be able to make informed decisions about which products are the best fit for your inventory list Facebook sucks, 2 year ago I decided to change my fanpage name, but Facebok never approved the change, now they have approved that change but now I don't want that name because since they never help me in the past I started my brand with the original name, now I want to return to the original name and I just can't do it, I wil try your.

Facebook Group: Approve Posts before Showing The

Analyzing the new 2021 Facebook limits: comments, invites, friends, groups, etc. Learn to avoid basic types of Facebook account bans and actions blockings For these purposes until now, Admins had the option to test the users before they could approve their requests to join. The test comprised of multiple descriptive questions relevant to the group's theme. For the rules and regulations, a pinned post was prepared. However, Facebook is now making things easier for Group Admins Why can't I add my Facebook group? One of the reasons why your group may not be listed, is because it might belong to a Business Page. If you want to add a Group owned by a Page, you need to make sure that your Facebook Profile (or the one that admins the Page) is set up as an Admin of the Group as well These are Facebook's secret rules for removing posts. SAN FRANCISCO — Facebook is for the first time publishing its secret rules and guidelines for deciding what its 2.2 billion users can post.

If you can't find the mark pending button, update your post description to reflect this. Updating your Facebook Marketplace listings will show people that something is currently pending or no longer available, may reduce unwanted messages, and will give an easy explanation to those who have also messaged about the item listed as to why. The approval is a process that is handled by Instagram and out of Shopify's control. We can only tell if you have been approved, are in pending, or rejected. There isn't any direct appeal process. Your best next step in this process would be to reach ask about it in this Facebook/ Instagram community forum here. They would know a lot more about. Facebook marketplace is a permanent feature in the Facebook application and unfortunately, you can't remove or disable the Facebook Marketplace feature from the Facebook application yet. We'll update this section as soon as we find any information from Facebook about removing Facebook Marketplace from Facebook App To start the business verification process: Note: Step 1 of this process is only applicable if you're appealing our initial decision to verify your business. Otherwise, begin at step 2. Confirm your identity. Click on the Confirm Identity button.. Select a type of government ID from the list and upload a photo of your ID

How to Delete All Pending Facebook Posts in Groups at Once

Facebook's Help Community is a place where you can connect with others to find and share answers to questions about Facebook Select the Facebook Page you want to associate with this Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook Page, tap Create a New Facebook Page and follow the instructions on Instagram. Once you are done, please undefined to complete the process. 2. Confirm you are logged into a Facebook account that has admin access to the Facebook Page from. From Business.Facebook.com, click on your Business Manager (if you see a list of multiple Business Managers you've previously been added to), then Business Settings -> Pages -> Add. From the menu in the left sidebar, click on Pages, then the blue + Add button. Choose Request Access to a Page to request access to another's.

Facebook Page Role Invitation/Request Issue

This dashboard is where you'll find more specific privacy controls. In the Your activity section, you can limit the audience of past posts. You can access this setting by clicking on Limit Past Posts. You can also review posts that you're tagged in by selecting Use Activity Log.If needed, you can limit the audience of these posts or remove the tags Although Facebook Tagging seems rather straightforward, when I received the following as a comment in another post, I decided to write an entire post on the subject.. Recently, we were tagged in a post by another company. There was nothing inflammatory about the post, but my company is very sensitive regarding what is posted on our wall Instagram Insights can be used to help you know more about your followers and the content you share on Instagram... See More. Promote an Instagram Post. You can promote a post you create on Instagram to turn it into an ad and reach more people... See More. Branded Content Ads Specifications for Creators

Follow the steps below to set the privacy level of a post to allow the friends of the people tagged in the post to see it. 1 - Click the audience selector at the bottom (this determines the privacy level of the post). Note: It will most likely be set to either Public or Friends by default). 2 - Click More. 3 - Click See all Incoming transactions show up in your account almost instantly (within a few seconds) but will show as 'Pending' until there have been enough network confirmations. The number of confirmations needed is based on the digital currency. Once a transaction is verified, it will show Complete in green. This lets you know that the transaction cannot. Why Use Facebook Job Postings. One of the biggest reasons to use Facebook job postings is sheer numbers: Facebook has over 1.6 billion daily active users. Compare that to 310 million monthly active users on LinkedIn and just 250 million visitors per month on Indeed. The advantages of using Facebook job postings go beyond these numbers

A Facebook Tag is when you write a post and say you were with someone, or, you share an image and let Facebook know that one of the people in the picture is another Facebook user. Their name is. Login as an Admin of the Page you wish to change. To request a change to your Page's name: Click About on the left side of your Page (see image above). Click Edit next to your Page's name (see image above). Enter a new Page name and click Continue (see image below). Review your request and click Request Change. source How to Turn Off the Comments for the Most Part. Go to Facebook through your favorite web browser, Chrome is preferred. Then, click on the triangle-shaped icon on the top right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Settings button from the drop-down menu to proceed. After that, start navigating through the left panel and click on Public Comments The standard way of adding an Admin is to go to Settings at the top of your Page, then select Page Roles on the left sidebar. Once you are there, you can add the e-mail address of the person you want to add as an Admin and select their level of access to your Page. The e-mail address must be the e-mail address that they use to log in to Facebook

When you get the text, copy the code to the Enter code field and click Continue. Enter a new password and click Continue. Click Cancel Deletion. Smartphone users should do the following. Launch. Credit card and signature-based debit transactions can take a couple of days to post to your account. Pending transactions help you keep track of outstanding debits to your account. For deposit and checking accounts these transactions are reflected in your available balance on the My Accounts page of Online Banking. You can see which transactions are pending on the transaction history page Facebook Page shop - Existing Facebook feature which allows you to display products on your Facebook Business page. When customers click on the products, they're given the option to check out on your website. Facebook Shops - New feature which provides a storefront to existing Facebook Page shops, offering customers a more seamless experience and the chance to check out without leaving. Here's What Facebook Won't Let You Post Facebook's newly public, 27-page community standards document reveals the hard work of balancing toxic content with free speech. Facebook It's taking more than 21 days for us to issue refunds for certain mailed and e-filed 2020 tax returns that require review. Mailed correspondence is also taking longer to process. Thank you for your patience. Expect delays if you mailed a paper return, had to respond to an IRS inquiry about your e.

Why does PayPal do this? It's a common industry practice we implement to help ensure a safe and secure environment for both buyers and sellers. By placing your money in your pending balance, we can ensure there is enough money in your PayPal account to resolve any issues that may arise with this payment such as chargebacks or disputes Approve a transfer away from GoDaddy. You might be able to complete your domain transfer away from GoDaddy faster by approving it. We'll automatically approve your transfer within five days after the transfer starts, unless you cancel the transfer.Canceling the transfer means it will not be moved to another registrar and will remain in your GoDaddy account 3. Copy the URL that populates in the browser search bar. 4. Navigate to the Facebook page you'd like to share your ad from & select Create Post. In the upper right corner, you can choose to share it from your Business page or personal page. 5. Paste that URL exactly into the Create Post section. The ad will populate directly, including the. My partner and I both run the shop. He has the owner account, and I have the staff account. So it's the first one - me, the staff account, can't log in. I can't even get to the page, or log myself out to re-try the (I have myself remembered). Yes, have cleared cache as well

06/17/13-MatrixAdapt | Logiciel de gestion d'Entreprise