Home

Verizon Fios router

Discover Savings on Wireless Fios Routers & More. Shop Wireless Fios Routers & More. Get Wireless Fios Routers at Target™ Today Did You Check eBay? Fill Your Cart With Color Today Fios Router (G3100) uses the latest Wi-Fi generation, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) to provide an efficient internet experience throughout your home. Tri-band 4x4 antenna supports one (1) 2.4 GHz band and two (2) 5 GHz bands to provide, via Wi-Fi 6 technology, wide and reliable Wi-Fi speeds averaging 60% faster, and increasing Wi-Fi coverage by an average of 63% on 5 GHz compared to previous Verizon Wi.

Fios Home Router with Home Network Protection | Verizon Everything's faster with the new Fios Router. Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 technology is faster. Delivers signals up to 60% faster on 2.4 GHz and 38% faster on 5 GHz. Fios Router Take your Wi-Fi to the next level! Tri-band 4x4 Router Supports the fastest Wi-Fi speeds available (802.11ax Verizon Routers Verizon offers a wide variety of advanced equipment and accessories to maximize your Fios, 5G Home, and High Speed Internet (DSL) connection. For complete information, user guides and step-by-step help in setting up your equipment, select your router below. Shop for Networking & Wi-Fi Equipmen

Verizon/Fios Home Router - G310

1. Purchasing your own router that works with Verizon FIOS not only removes the absurd monthly equipment rental, but also gives more control to you. For instance, you can easily change the advanced settings of your wireless router for better bandwidth prioritization, QoS, security, etc. Already rented a router from Verizon FIOS
  2. The router provided by Verizon Fios: Fios Router This reliable workhorse offers the strong signal you need for any home with multiple connected devices. The Verizon router covers more area in and around your home with its tri-band 4Ă—4 internal antennas
  3. Verizon Fios is a fiber optic internet solution that relies on routers to establish a network so multiple devices can access the internet. Verizon offers customers the option to lease a router for a monthly fee. But there's also the choice to use a router you purchase, either from Verizon or another compatible manufacturer
  4. Fios Home Router (G3100) uses the latest Wi-Fi generation, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) to provide an efficient internet experience throughout your home. Tri-band 4x4 antenna supports one (1) 2.4 GHz band and two (2) 5 GHz bands to provide wide and reliable Wi-Fi
  5. The NETGEAR Dual-Band AC1750 Router with 16 x 4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides very fast cable speeds with an AC1750 WiFi router and integrated DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, up to 680 Mbps. Compatible with cable Internet providers such as XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision, and more. See all Modem & Router Combo
  6. Verizon Fios Quantum Gateway wireless router compatible with Verizon Fios is the latest offered by the internet service provider. It was designed for all Fios plans and is among the best Fios compatible router that offers maximum range, speeds, and access
  7. Power off the Verizon router, unplug its Ethernet, and wait overnight before plugging in your own router. Log into the Verizon router, release the DHCP lease, plug the Ethernet into your own router, and then power it on. Your router will obtain a fresh lease and be connected immediately

Buy Wireless Fios Routers Today - Shop Wireless Fios Router

The Quantum Router is thin with no external antennas. (You need to have a hard coax connection to the Verizon FIOS conversion box to the Router for this to work.) Moving the router was the best solution and everything works great. I will update later after some run time If you've got Verizon FiOS, and think that renting a router from them is the best possible way to get the fastest Internet speeds from your package, then you might want to consider picking up.

Motorola is a leader of the modem/router domain, and therefore I had to add a model in my list of Verizon FiOS compatible routers. The one that I decided to add is the Motorola AC2600 router, and the reason for my decision is that it is a high-speed capable router link among all the WiFi and Ethernet gadgets and whatever Ethernet-capable modem. The last router that we will look at for the Verizon FiOS is the Verizon Quantum Gateway. This is actually a Verizon router that they make to work with your fiber optic network and it deserves to have its own review so you can make an educated comparison Verizon FiOS Router Updated 2019 - Fios Quantum Gateway G1100 AC1750 Wi-Fi Dual Band Wireless Routers for Internet Long Range + 1 Year Warranty (Renewed Verizon FiOS Router Updated 2019 - Fios Quantum Gateway G1100 AC1750 Wi-Fi Dual Band Wireless Routers for Internet Long Range + 1 Year Warranty (Renewed) 4.4 out of 5 stars 203 $89.00 $ 89 . 0

Verizon FiOS Router Reset Password Process. Step-1: Power on the router. First of all, check that your router is powered on and operating smoothly. Step-2: Find the position of your reset button. You will see a tiny recessed button on the back of your router. Step-3: Reset the router The verizon fios modem router combo is actually 2 products in 1 feature that offers you with the SURFboard SBG6950AC2 that actually combines a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem along with an 802.11ac Wi-Fi router and as well as with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports; you can all these features just in one powerful device

Verizon FiOS Router. The Actiontec MI424WR Verizon FiOS Router is the number one router used in Verizon FiOS homes. It features robust security options such as a customizable firewall, content filtering/parental controls, intrusion detection and WPA/WEP Wi-Fi encryption to keep leechers off your wireless network The standard FiOS Actiontec router doesn't do anything different than most consumer NAT routers. You might want to check with the phone hardware provider and/or VoIP service provider if your particular setup can function behind a NAT router. A enterprise class phone usually isn't connected through a NAT router

I have experience on FiOS with the following: Actiontec MI424WR. Verizon Quantum G1100. and now. Verizon G3100 WiFi 6 Mesh. Each router upgrade has been a step-change in speed across raw FiOS and WiFi. I have tried experimenting with using my own router but have always run into issues so I have stuck with Verizon gear Login into Verizon FiOS router after setting up (using PC) To Login after setting up the router, type the verizon router ip - 192.168.1.1 on the browser. Click on the username and then type the desired username. Proceed the same way to enter the desired password. This will grant to control the changing of the settings and control over the router

Verizon Fios Router Sold Direct On eBay - Fantastic Prices On Verizon Fios Route

Verizon G1100 Fios Quantum Gateway Wireless Wifi Router Modem. $36.09. Free shipping. 218 sold. Verizon FIOS Actiontec MI424WR Rev. I Gigabit WiFi Wireless N Router. $24.68. Free shipping. 1,592 sold This Wi-Fi router gets straight to business. Call 855-770-8192 for more information. With increasing broadband speeds comes the demand for equipment that can keep things running as fast as possible. The Fios Quantum Gateway router connects fixed lines and streamlines your Wi-Fi connection, designed with the ability to deliver data to your wireless devices at lightning fast speeds Top 7 Verizon FiOS Compatible Routers Review. Now that you know why you should get a router of your own for your Verizon connection, let's delve into our reviews for the top 7 picks: 1. NETGEAR Nighthawk 4-Stream AX4 wifi 6 Router (RAX40) - AX3000 Verizon FIOS is a proprietary system that requires you use the router provided by the company, for a fee. While this is an unwelcome move for many customers, some have made friends with the new. Netgear Nighthawk x10 Review. This mighty tri-band Wi-Fi router from Netgear is equipped to provide you with awfully fast speed internet along with all the latest features you can ask for in the best router for Verizon Fios.. The Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 R9000 Wi-Fi Router is faster than the fastest available internet router considering its wireless 11ad feature which is 3 times faster.

Run an Ethernet cable from the Verizon FIOS router's WAN/Internet port to the Ethernet port on the ONT. Leave the coaxial cable intact for now, as the Ethernet port is not actually active yet. Call Verizon FIOS support (800-837-4966) to have the Ethernet port on the ONT activated Verizon is a leader in this new technology, and through its Fios Wi-Fi 6 Router, it hopes to reach the masses and enable them to fully enjoy 5G and faster and broader coverage The Coax cable is then split to a Verizon FiOS router for FiOS internet and various Set Top Boxes for FiOS TV. While this is fine for Cable TV subscribers, isn't ideal for Internet-only customers like me. What would be ideal is having Ethernet come from the FiOS ONT instead of Coax. Having the Coax output from the ONT requires using a MoCA. The box in your home that a Fios technician setup is a gateway router, and Verizon's website is the only place you can buy a gateway router that will work well with your service. Verizon.com. VERIZON FIOS - Actiontec MI424WR Rev. I - Gigabit Wireless N Router (Approved for Frontier/Verizon) $100.00 $37.96. Add To Cart. Actiontec GT784WN DSL Modem/Wireless Router - 300 Mbps (TDS, Windstream, CenturyLink, Other DSL providers approved) $140.00 $99.95. Add To Cart. Actiontec GT701D Broadband Router (Verizon Fios, Centurylink, AT&T, + More

You can set up your NETGEAR router as the primary router as long as you configure the FiOS device to be in bridge mode or modem only mode. This will allow you to use the router functions and features of your NETGEAR router. Please contact Verizon ISP to help you set up your FiOS device before configuring the NETGEAR router. Below is a link. Realistically, buying a router for Verizon FiOS makes much more sense than renting one. The cost of renting adds up. If your rental fee is $10 a month, for example, that's $120 after one year, which is in the range of what you would think to pay for a new router. But renting for two years puts you up to $240, which could have easily paid for. Verizon fixed the issues and released a firmware patch on March 13. With millions of customers, the FiOS routers would pose an attractive target for hackers, so it's good to see this was patched. When you're starting on a new contract with Verizon Fios fiber-optic high-speed internet, you might ask yourself whether it's better to purchase a new router or to rent a router from Verizon.. This is rarely a clear choice, which is why we've written this article to help you think through the conundrum Verizon FiOS Router Updated 2019 - Fios Quantum Gateway G1100 AC1750 Wi-Fi Dual Band Wireless Routers for Internet Long Range + 1 Year Warranty (Renewed) 4.4 out of 5 stars 219 $89.00 $ 89 . 0

You can check your data usage, pay your bills and manage your account without having to go to a Verizon store. Sign in. User ID or Verizon mobile number. Password. Remember me Remember me stores your User ID on this computer. You should not use this feature on public computers. Sign in. Register. Forgot your Info? Includes Fios Internet. Verizon FiOS G3100 - wireless router - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax - desktop overview and full product specs on CNET Contact Verizon directly to switch your ONT from coax to Ethernet. This is where you are switching from a cable connection to a fiber connection. It should only take a matter of minutes. Unscrew the coax cable from the router and confirm that you still have internet access. Release the IP address from your FiOS router Re: How to Return Fios G1100 router. 03-21-2020 01:18 PM. How do I return the Fios G1100 router. There is no way to contact Verizon, even via chat. (I'm thinking this is a zombie apocalypse.) Well, you've posted on the Verizon Wireless Community Forum, not Verizon FIOS. You should go here and post: https://forums.verizon.com

Depends on what the situation is. There is a coax/network port in a room but it does not work. this possibly will be included with their service. I cant give you a hard yes or no answer on this There is a working port, you are just to lazy to d.. The Verizon Fios Home Router lets you transmit and distribute digital entertainment and information to multiple devices in your home/office. Your Fios Home Router supports networking using coaxial cables, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi, making it one of the most versatile and powerful routers

Fios Router Residential VerizonÂ

Previous set up was a Verizon Fios router connecting via EThernet to my ONT port. My new router is a Netgear c3700 combined modem and router. I followed all the steps above (apart from 2and 3. Verizon FiOS router security issues. If you're on Verizon FiOS, you better check your router now. Three new critical security flaws in the Verizon FiOS Quantum Gateway (G100) were discovered. item 3 Verizon G3100 Fios Home Router Used for 1 Month 3 -Verizon G3100 Fios Home Router Used for 1 Month. $265.99

The how-to will be describe how to set up a FIOS network from a Verizon DIY Self Install Kit. To receive a self install kit, your house/condo/apartment has to be already wired for Verizon FIOS previously. Locate the best place to put your Verizon router. If you or the previous owner knows where. This document describes how to configure a Verizon FiOS G1100 (should also work for the Frontier version of this device) to act in bridge mode. This mode deactivates some cable television features, but it allows another router to obtain an IP address directly from Verizon. Other users have documented these steps in publications such as DSL Reports Here's how to do that for Verizon FIOS. To to your Wi-Fi router, open up a browser and go to 192.168.1.1 and then with the password located on the sticker on the router itself. (The username is always admin). Once you've logged in, go to Wireless Settings on the top menu. And then click on Basic Security Settings on the left. Connect to your Verizon FiOS network. Open a browser and go to 192.168.1.1. Enter username and password. Changing your password. 1 There are different routes that should be taken to get eero set up depending on the services that you have with Verizon FiOS: If you have FiOS TV and Internet, you will need to set up your eeros behind your existing router in a double NAT and then put them into bridge mode.; If you have FiOS Internet only (no TV), you can connect eero directly to your Optical Network Terminal (ONT)

To to your Wi-Fi router and tweak this setting, open up a browser and go to 192.168.1.1 and then with the password located on the sticker on the router itself. (The username is always admin ). Once there, head to Firewall Settings on the main menu and click through the warning. Click on DMZ host in the left-hand menu Hey! Listen! This post is part of a series on using your own router with Verizon FiOS. Check them all out! Date URL Part 2016-08-22 Verizon FiOS Router Maintenance Charge Maintenance Charges 2015-07-11 Use your own router with Verizon FiOS Initial Post Introduction At the new house, we have Verizon FiOS. If you're not familiar, FiOS is a FTTP (Fiber-to-the-Premises) multimedia service that. Verizon is offering new Fios Gigabit Connection subscribers the hottest deal of the summer. Stream your favorite TV, movies, and music with these entertainment essentials: One-year Amazon Prime membership (then $119/yr. after) 15. Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) 15. Verizon Stream TV device °°°. Verizon Internet router rental. Waived home setup. Perhaps, it is because I plugged the Verizon FIOS router's LAN1 port to the WAN2 of my dual router. But the result is a success, at least for now. I connected a 1gig switch for all my computers and a wireless router and voip modem to the Syswan router. The data transfer rates are as expected Verizon's Fios router is a small, white, almost cylinder block; it looks like an Amazon Echo. Verizon's Fios Router. I recommend buying Verizon's router if you only have access to their DSL.

Step 1: Buy a new router (make sure it's dual band) and switch it in for the existing Verizon FiOS router. [Directions: switch the ethernet cable to your new router, unplug the ONT, wait a bit. Reset Verizon FiOS Router. Verizon FiOS Router Login Change Verizon FiOS WiFi Password Change Verizon FiOS WiFi Network Name. 1. Power on your router. Make sure your router is powered on and running normally. 2. Locate the reset button. On the back of your router is a small recessed button. 3 If your Verizon Fios speed test result is lower than expected, try resetting your router or call Verizon Fios customer service for additional assistance. This speed test will determine the quality of your broadband connection whether you use Verizon Fios or another provider. The panels above are designed to return statistics for download and.

Fios Home Router with Home Network Protection Verizo

1. Once you elect to go with your own router, you have 30 days to return your Fios router to Verizon, or they will charge you a rental fee. Make sure you return the power cord along with the router
  2. Re:AX50/AX3000 to replace Verizon FIOS router. For the LAN network side, you can have the same LAN you had before and also the same network wireless name and wireless password. By default the router goes to 192.168..1 so you may need to log into the router, go to Advanced > Network > LAN, and change the IP to 192.168.1.1
  3. ation fees when switching to Fios
  4. I switched from Comcast as an internet provider to Verizon a few days ago. Since I made the switch I cannot connect to my jobs VPN from the verizon router. When I go to the office I can connect. I've gone to starbucks, which I'm not a fan of since I only have a little laptop screen, and I can connec..
  5. item 2 AC1750 VERIZON FIOS Quantum Gateway G1100 Dual Band WIFI ROUTER 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz 2 -AC1750 VERIZON FIOS Quantum Gateway G1100 Dual Band WIFI ROUTER 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz. $36.99. Free shipping
Exclusive: new Verizon FiOS plans coming June 17th

I'm trying to set up a new Google Nest Wi-Fi router to replace my FiOS G1100 router. Verizon released the existing G1100's DHCP lease, then I unplugged it and moved the Ethernet to the already powered on Google router. Upon doing that, the Google router slowly blinks white for about 15 seconds, then consistently blinks red - demonstrating a. To to your Wi-Fi router, open up a browser and go to 192.168.1.1 and then with the password located on the sticker on the router itself. (The username is always admin ). Once you are there, look on the lower left-hand side. Click on the Change user name / password link. And then you can easily change both the username. MI424WR Rev. F - Verizon FiOS Router. The Revision F version of the Wireless Broadband Router for Verizon FiOS, has been updated to include Wireless N and support for the MoCA 1.1 standard. This router also packs in more features and performance capabilities than any other fiber router on the market. It is the first device to feature a dual. Verizon's explanation cites faster WiFi on new hardware, which is true. Those older units max out at the 802.11g flavor of WiFi's 54 megabits-per-second speed limit, barely above Fios.

Fios Router Verizon Internet Suppor

Watch popular movies and TV series on Verizon Fios. Use your Fios account to stream the latest shows online. Do it all on the go, with your Verizon Fios subscription Here comes the Motorola MR2600 router, the cheap Verizon Fios compatible router, which has the power of the big boys. It is one of the best Verizon Fios routers which provide value for money. This is an old router as it was released in 2018, but the MR2600 has dual-band technology as it supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi bands Verizon Fios Internet Info. Verizon Fios Charges $10 Per Month for Modem Equipment Rentals Official Website Official Modems List Self Install Instructions. Verizon Fios, which stands for Fiber Optic Service, is an offshoot of the telecom giant Verizon, and it today the largest fiber optics provider in America services the Northeast To set up your NETGEAR or Orbi router to work with Verizon Fios, you must turn off the WiFi on your Fios gateway and install your new router in AP mode. For more information about AP mode, see What is the difference between router mode and AP mode?. To turn off the WiFi on your Fios gateway: Launch the My Fios app from your mobile device

Verizon Routers Verizon Internet Suppor

1. g connections by nature. Sometimes you need to unblock some of these connections so you can run a game or application. This is called opening a port or port forwarding. Port.
  2. g. Most games and ga
  3. g data from the Internet
Verizon FiOS Quantum Gateway router boasts 800Mbps - SlashGear

Verizon Gateway G1100 routers may be at risk of being hacked due to serious vulnerabilities present on older firmware versions. The simplest way to explain these security risks is that they made. /r/Fios is a community for discussing and asking questions about Verizon Wireless' Fios related services. For General Information related to verizon, feel free to stop by /r/verizon. All on-topic posts will be accepted, even those which may put Verizon in a negative light. Follow Reddiquette, learn something new, and enjoy some blazing fast FiOS

11 Best Routers For Verizon FIOS in 2021 [High Compatibility

1. g, etc., and Verizon FiOS online Router/DVR information). However, when strea
  2. g that using your own router with Verizon Fios is both possible and easy to do.
  3. Re:AX50/AX3000 to replace Verizon FIOS router. For the LAN network side, you can have the same LAN you had before and also the same network wireless name and wireless password. By default the router goes to 192.168..1 so you may need to log into the router, go to Advanced > Network > LAN, and change the IP to 192.168.1.1
  4. Next, disconnect all computers from the MI424-WR. Setup the router of your choice (for me, I'm using a Linksys WRT54G v4 running dd-wrt). Make sure your new router's IP address is something different from 192.168.1.1 or it will conflict! Your new router should now DHCP an IP from verizon without any problems
Verizon FiOS doubles down on speed with new 300 Mbps

The Best Router for Verizon Fios Internet (2021) MYMOV

2 comments on Check your Verizon FiOS Quantum Gateway G1100 router now Anonymous says: August 16, 2020 at 6:49 pm. User guide link in article is 404, please update. I was able to find it. A Verizon Fios router costs $15.00 each month to rent—unless you grab the Fios Gigabit Connection plan. You also have the option to buy your router outright, which might be cheaper in the long run. (Some of the official Verizon Fios routers, like the G3100, go on sale on Amazon for cheaper than the Verizon buyout price.* Re: Which wifi 6 router to use with Verizon Fios. If you want an NG router, then yes, the R7800 is the sole one with the least amount of firmware issues. All other models have more than it. As for other routers, the AC86U from ASUS is also a recommended one. It has far better firmware than any NG router

Best Routers For Verizon Fios - 2021 Round-up - Digital

Verizon accessed my router (port 4567, TR-069) Verizon changing users' router passwords; Port 4567 open on Actiontec router using Verizon FiOS; Remove the Actiontec Verizon backdoor on port 4567; There was also a captivating tale involving Czech botnets, but that involved a Westell 9100 router, a less-secure predecessor to the modern Actiontec. Verizon Fios Wifi 6 Router. So I just found out that Verizon offers a new router for FiOS customers that is capable of WiFi 6. Price is $299.99 to buy/$15 a month to rent. I was thinking of upgrading from the Gateway router they provided years ago. My understanding though is that I wouldnt be able to take advantage of WiFi 6 speeds from the. Or one of the mesh systems. If you plan to get FiOS TV or if you don't want Verizon to give you a hard time with support, you can buy the FiOS Quantum G1100 router. If you choose to buy a used one, make sure to ask the seller if the router has Verizon firmware installed, not Frontier firmware

Amazon.com: Verizon/Fios Home Router G3100: Computers ..

OMG - I'm on the phone with Verizon trying to make a minor modification in our FiOS service. Their reps are being RELENTLESS pushing their awful BHR-4/G1100 Router! It truly boggles the mind how. Anybody who has installed FIOS has the same problem a hand-written card with an insane password to enter on every new device. And are those numbers or letters? Luckily it's easy to fix. To to your Wi-Fi router, open up a browser and go to 192.168.1.1 and then with the password located on the sticker on the router itself I am setting up new Verizon Fios tv and internet service. The router they provide is now the G3100 wifi 6 router. It says This product is only compatible with the Fios Home Wi-Fi Extender (Model #E3200), and many features, including SON feature will not work as designed when paired with a different extender.I already bought the Orbi RBK53S 2. On the top menu, click on the My Network icon. 3. In the left hand menu clic the Network Connections link. 4. In the Network Connections menu click on Broadband Connection (Ethernet/Coax). 5. At the bottom of the Broadband Connection (Ethernet/Coax) screen click the Settings button. 6

Modems For Verizon Fios - Best Bu

1. imal (plus we o
  2. Resetting the Password for Your Verizon Router. Each of the Verizon routers will have a Reset button on the back side somewhere, usually with a red circle around it. To reset the router to factory defaults, press this button (using a pen or something similar), and hold it down until all the lights on the router blink and turn off, and then back.
  3. Re: Suggested Replacement for Verizon Fios Router I don't know of any Netgear devices that currently support moca. Also, you need to make sure verizon will have an ONT at your locatio of if the gateway is needed or no
  4. Actiontec Router Configuration (includes most CenturyLink routers) Apple Router Configuration; See more Verizon FIOS Quantum Gateway Configuration Alexander Harrison Updated May 20, 2018 13:28. Follow. Please select your model number from the list below: FIOS Quantum Gateway G1100.
  5. Are you a a FiOS customer with your Verizon-supplied Actiontec MI424-WR router that keeps rebooting itself? Apparently a recent firmware upgrade, the software that runs the router, is buggy, but t
Verizon Fios Router Red Earth Light - The Earth ImagesActiontec Electronics GT784WNV Verizon Modem Router

Best Router For Verizon Fios (2021) [Best Price & Where To

Verizon Fios offers lightning fast, reliable internet with a wide range of coverage. In addition to internet service, Verizon Fios offers customizable TV and internet bundles that are often accompanied by free subscriptions and other add-ons Verizon's Fios Quantum Gateway routers are used in millions of homes across the US. The vulnerabilities would allow a potential attacker to take control of smart devices connected to the router.

How to set Verizon FIOS MI424-WR Router to bridge mode and

Verizon FIOS Quantum Gateway G1100 AC1750 Dual Band WIFI ROUTER 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz. $44.88. Free shipping. Seller 99.2% positive. Verizon G1100 Fios Quantum Gateway Wireless Wifi Router for Frontier or Verizon. $29.90. + shipping. Seller 98.8% positive Verizon® Fios Business Internet is the network to beat if you want speeds clocking in at 150+ Mbps. A pure fiber-optic connection will fuel your business's productivity as you enjoy equal upload and download speeds and 99.9% network reliability. Call 888-506-0371 for more information about the fastest internet available Verizon has introduced its new FiOS Quantum Gateway router, a high-speed device that promises up to 800-megabits-per-second speeds and other features that will complement the average Internet user. dslreports.com system message. This IP address 52.191.163.105 has been blocked for unusual usage patterns. (To unblock please use the google.com JAVASCRIPT recaptcha - which should appear above. Verizon Fios is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction for a reason. 100% fiber network, fast, reliable speeds, and no-contracts-required give it a leg up from its competition. Plus, when compared to competitors offering similar speeds and performance, Fios is surprisingly affordable. The biggest downside for Verizon Fios is simply availability DOES NOT WORK WITH FRONTIER. WORKS WITH VERIZON. FAST SPEEDS - Boost your range with up to 325 ft.* of Wi-Fi coverage. Perfect for larger homes and more devices. GUEST WIFI DUAL BAND - Welcome your guests with a Wi-Fi connection just for them. FIOS APP - Manage your router from virtually anywhere, using the My FIOS app. SECURE ENCRYPTION - Surf securely with reliable WPA encryption